Tuesday, July 30, 2013

As promised in the last post...

So as I promised in the last post, I'd give the link to my Vlog Youtube channel, for anyone that even cares about my random ramblings.

The first post will probably be later today, after I've finished working out and showered and all that good stuff. I've been working out all morning, so I look kind of gross. No videos of that!

But basically a few minutes ago the song "This Girl is on Fire" by Alicia Keys popped into my head. I then made my own rendition of it. I call it "My Abs are on Fire" - can you guess what I've been focusing on this morning for workout???? (Hint: it's in the song title)

Anyway, before I get too off-topic, here's the link:
www.youtube.com/user/4ft11flipper211

So if you want to, please subscribe so you can enjoy, laugh at, or ignore my videos. Either way, subscribe! There's no requirement saying you have to watch all of the videos but if there's ever something that catches you're attention, feel free to watch!

Disclaimer: I may act a little weird if I'm especially tired...or at any time. Remember, I'm talking to a computer. Anything may happen. And it might be odd. But I'm not apologizing for that. If you don't like it, click the "X" on the corner of the internet tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment