Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back from the UK!!

So I just got back from London yesterday morning.
Awesome week, will post a blog and a vlog about it as soon as I can edit my other vlogs and put them up. Right now my Movie Maker is acting up and doesn't want to let me edit. :'(
Today is Saturday and I was actually supposed to start gymnastics up again tomorrow, but I brought home a nice, strong cold from London...so I'll wait until Wednesday and hopefully I'll be better by then. Today I'm just lounging around, drinking tea. My host cousin Leonie stayed the night last night. About an hour ago she, Kathi, and I baked a cake so we can have Kaffeezeit later. It's a chocolate and nut pound cake. YUMMMM. I'm charging up my camera battery right now so I can hopefully film a vlog and a London-haul video later. We'll see how the editing goes then...
Today is just rainy, cold, and gray. Apparently it was like that the whole time we were in London. Perfect though, because now I get to use my British flag umbrella! I also love that I get to wear scarves around the clock without being judged.
Anywaysssssssssssssss, I'm also trying to help my friend right now with some issues she's having. Hopefully I'll know by the end of the day if everything works out. If you're reading this, you know who you are. I love you <3 Stay strong. Think of all of your favorite things, and then you won't feel so sad! (Yes, I just kinda-sorta quoted The Sound of Music.)

Hopefully I can edit and put videos up, and photos from the trip!

TTYL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment