Monday, August 5, 2013

3 days and Oxford

My brother, Lukas, was on a 6-week study abroad program in Oxford, England.
Today he finally came home, only to be so jet lagged that he was struggling to stay awake by 6 pm (our time).
He brought me a teddy bear with an Oxford University sweater on. It's so cute and I love it.

Today was my last day at the gym. It was really sad because I realized I wouldn't be stepping into my second home for a whole year.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful...just packed a little and went out to dinner with the family.

We are currently 3 day (almost 2 since it's a little after 10pm) away from going to Washington, D.C. where I'll be saying goodbye to my family and hello to a new family of 49 other CIEEers. I really feel like, even though we haven't all met, we're already really great friends. Language camp in Bad Laasphe is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment