Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Nonlinear Review of the Week

I am now in charge of editing 6 of the LK class videos...apparently word got out that I can do that. I've done two already so that's good. Editing is fun for me. I like seeing what I can do with it to make it a good final product and learning new things every time I edit.

Today I have my UPenn interview (in an hour actually)...so I've spent the morning preparing. Also, Anne (host sister) is coming home today.

Yesterday I went to a comedic act thingy with Rebekka and Iris. It was really funny in a typical German humor sense...very different from American humor but still funny.

Yes I realize this blog is not in chronological order. I figured I'd just switch it up.

Wednesday I worked on editing the video for the LK math class. One part is just so funny, I could not stop laughing every time I watched it.

That's pretty much it.

Also right now I'm waiting for lunch to be ready and listening to some song about the Hard Rock Cafe...so that's interesting.

Bye!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment