Monday, December 9, 2013

Just in time!

Hallo liebe Leute!

ALMOST forgot to write!!!

Well today I got to school late because of the traffic surrounding the construction area of the only road into town....sad, isn't it? But my teacher went the same route so he got there the same time I did.

Then it turns out that instead of having my usual 4 periods (2 classes), my second 2 fell out because the teacher was sick or something. So I had school from 7:45 AM to 9:15 AM....but I still had to wait three hours for the bus at 12:30 PM...that kind of sucked. At least some of my friends had free, too.

I am proud to announce I can finally use Whatsapp. And it is slightly addictive after 4 months of no texting, not gonna lie. If you don't have my number, message me on Facebook, by the way.

The rest of the day I spend on college applications, which WILL be the death of me, texting people, and watching/singing the entirety of Les Mis (the brilliantly made 2012 version, of course).
And of course, as a former IB student, I completely analyzed the entire film and the characters based on what they said, how they acted, and their backgrounds. I only realized after the movie was over, that I had been doing that the entire time...IB has rooted itself into my mind. Oh dear.

I told the family about moving on Friday (long story, for another day)...And I can't wait to be able to go home in free periods and stuff starting next week.

I am also really looking forward to going to school tomorrow :) Let's just say it's been a pretty happy past few days.

That's it for today guys, so TTYL!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment