Monday, December 16, 2013

Okay, so 3 days..

Saturday:

I went to get some money from the Sparkasse...later we went to the Weihnachtsmarkt where we drank some nice Glühwein and hot cocoa with Amaretto shots in it....I also ate a yummy bratwurst and some candied almonds (the best when still hot).

Around 9:30 we went back home and Rebekka and I got ready to go out. Then another friend came over and we had a little pre-party before going out (around 1 AM)...we ended up leaving at 4 AM. It was fun, but I don't need that every weekend.

Sunday:

It was Sunday. We stayed in and watched TV and relaxed. :)

Monday:

Today I rode my bike to school for the first time ever. It was great not having to wait in the cold for the bus!
After fourth period I went home and bought an avocado on the way, which I ate for lunch and dinner, with some red chili pepper seasoning. Yum!! For a while I just chilled out, but I ended up going to a friend's house to hang out for a while. Now I'm watching TV with my new host sister and texting people. Totally chill!

Ciao Leute!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment