Friday, December 13, 2013

New Beginnings

Today was very eventful. I finished packing my bags and drove to Vreden, where I unpacked my bags in my new room.

Yep, I moved in with my new host family, by my friend from school. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders - I already feel way more comfortable around this family than I ever did around my old host family, and it is like a home, not just a house. I already feel happier, like I can finally relax and be myself. I have a really good feeling about this.

But yeah, that was basically it. Just unpacking and getting to know the family (including my new host dog). We did have trouble figuring out the WiFi but we eventually got it right (after about 40 minutes). I also like that I make my own food - I can control what I'm eating now...that means: NO MORE CARBS. I am so sick of them. Like really though.

We're now watching The Voice of Germany.

Anyways, TTYL!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment