Friday, January 10, 2014

Boring ol' me

The last two days have been uneventful:
I've been at home trying to recover from bronchitis, drinking tea, and watching Harry Potter and Audrey Hepburn movies. Today I worked more on college stuff, making sure I sent in the SAT/ACT scores based on what was needed...which was a whole lot of stress. I just finished for the night.
Last night I made the most delicious guilt-free pancakes for dinner:
2 eggs, 1 banana, mix until it forms a batter, and cook like pancakes in a skillet with a little bit of oil or margarine. I topped it off by spreading a little cherry marmalade on them, and it was delicious!!! That recipe is a keeper :D

On a sidenote, I really miss chocolate chips and real brown sugar (the sticky kind)...I want to make chocolate chip cookies sooo badly but those are two ingredients that are difficult, if not impossible, to find here.


Bye people!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment