Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sick Days

So we went to my host sister's birthday party last night at her house. It was good but after a while I started feeling sick, so Rebekka and I drove home, had some tea, and I went to bed. Also, someone from Mid-Year got me sick...and a bunch of others are getting sick, too. So that's fun.
I'm eating nuts, drinking my favorite green tea with jasmine, and listening to the wonderfully amazing Josh Groban...all while browsing Pinterest. I've also got my lovely cherry kernel pillow (a present from Christmas) nice and warm against my stomach to warm me up.....a good sick-day therapy day.

PS - Yesterday I made my own trail mix (cashews, almonds, walnuts, and raisins)...which means I'm officially German: I made it myself rather than buying it prepackaged.

<3
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment